If you are out on the road a lot either driving from town to town or from job to job in the city, car signage can be an affordable and effective form of advertising.
Costs vary between $250 to $2500, so to get the best bang for your buck you need to make it not only look good, but sell well. Some tips….
- Design to the make of your car as every car is slightly different– this looks a lot more eye catching
- Make sure you web address is prominent – big font lose the www if you need more space
- Put key messages at the back of your car if you do a lot of travel
- Utilise the side of your car if your car is often parked in the street
- Make sure you like the design – no point driving a car or truck that you are embarrassed by!
- Check that the design doesn’t interfere with your ability to clean the car
- Clean your car – so that the signage can be seen.
- Include a description or some words that say what you do – particularly if your business name doesn’t explain what you do.
- Make sure your car colour works well with your corporate colours.