Become your own marketing guru
Don’t be fooled into thinking there’s a one-size-fits-all marketing solution or magic formula. Small business marketing is a specialist area quite unlike any other marketing. So if you want to up your skill set and become an expert DIY marketer, marketing training from AP Marketing Works is a must-have.
Real world marketing
AP Marketing Works operates in the real world, so we understand that even though you know how important marketing your product or service is to ensure success, not everyone has the budget to employ a full-time marketing consultant.
Learn from an expert who does as well as teaches
But if you want to undertake your marketing yourself, it’s important that you arm yourself with enough skills to do it right. It’s a tough environment out there and unfortunately all too often we’ve seen businesses fail not because there is something wrong with their product or service, but rather, because they lack the marketing skills and ability to promote themselves.
Ailsa Page is one of Australia’s most highly skilled and respected marketing consultants, and has earned the reputation as the ‘go-to’ person to learn the ‘how-to’ of marketing.
Perhaps you already have people in your business or organisation who are responsible for your marketing, but need more skills. Or you may be a business owner looking for a better understanding of how to maximise your marketing dollar.
Ailsa’s Teaching & Training Background
- Developed and delivered training programs in social media, online business, marketing and marketing strategy throughout Victoria for Business Victoria
- Small business counsellor and mentor with Business Victoria
- Lecturer in marketing at Universal Business School of Sydney
- Lecturer in small business, entrepreneurship, marketing at Victoria University
- Guest Lecturer in Marketing & Business at RMIT
- Guest Lecturer in Marketing & Social Media at La Trobe University
Marketing training from AP Marketing Works can give you all the skills you need to stay ahead of your competition by offering:
- Customised Training Options – workshops, face to face, online delivery, check events here.
- Online Training – online courses , membership to APMW marketing training vault, webinars
- On the job coaching
- Marketing Books – Shoestring Marketing Kit for Small Business; The Year I Owned a Wineshop – How to build a great business by learning from others’ mistakes; Get Good or Get Off – A guide to getting it right on social media.