You’ve still got plenty of time to make some good decisions for your business. Here are ten ideas for you to consider. Choose one or two and implement them for a bright business new year.
10 Things to do for a good business new year
- Simplify – reduce your marketing to do list
Better to do less well, than more badly.
- Set short and long term goals
Life is a bit uncertain so both are required at this time.
- Skill up
Learn a new area of marketing implementation that you didn’t know about before.
- Get help
Consider a marketing coach to a champion for your business and a support for you.
- Throw out those unprofitable products or services
If they are not making you money or bringing in quality customers ditch it.
- Identify your top 10% of customers
Learn who they are, where they come from and how you can get more of them.
- Conduct some customer research
It’s been a topsy turvy year find out what’s changed for your customers.
- Update your customer database
Make a New Year’s resolution to find the missing information on your customers.
- Thank your customers for their business this year
Everyone likes to be appreciated! Send a card, write a post, send an email or give someone a call.
- Schedule some time for a holiday
Ultimately you are the best marketing asset in your business, so make sure you look after yourself and get a break to recharge.