What makes a great sponsorship?
- There is a shared understanding and respect for each other’s core business
- The partnership provides value for both organisations
- The sponsorship has clearly defined objectives that can be measured to prove cost effectiveness
- Evaluation processes are in place to ensure successful business outcomes
- There is someone managing the partnership
- It goes beyond the mainstream PR/Media/Advertising sponsorship benefits and is creative in what it can offer both parties.
- It creates good will, is well accepted by its audience and helps build the community
- It has sound communication processes in place
- It longer term i.e. beyond 2 years
- It is continually challenged by both organisations to ensure expectations are met or exceeded.