Business and Marketing Strategy Training
- Speaking Up for Your Business – creating a powerful introduction and gaining confidence to talk about your business in networking settings
- Facilitated networking events – learning in action
- Unpacking Branding- what is it and how do I build it
- The Price is Right or is it? Setting Your Pricing Right for profit and sales
- How to Stand Out From The Crowd and Be Heard
- Creating Your Point of Difference
- Must Do’s of Marketing
- Marketing at Every Stage of Your Business – what to do from Start Up to Maturity.
- Developing New Products and Services – how to avoid financial disasters
- Collaborative Marketing Options – how working with others can be the key to business success
- Understanding Sponsorship and how to make it work
- Customer Research – what to do, why to do it and how to do it
- Get Your Marketing Sorted in a Day – DIY marketing strategy and action plan for the year
- Shoestring Marketing – Creating the Most Efficient and Effective Marketing Strategy
- 3 Sales in 30 days
- How to Identify New Opportunities
- Top marketing strategies for B2B
Tourism Related Workshops
(delivered in conjunction with Destination Yellow)
- Tourism 101 – Everything you need to know to run a successful Tourism business in conjunction with Destination Yellow
- Marketing Strategies to Attract Staff
- Creating a Great Customer Experience
- Running a successful Home Based Business
- Finding and Keeping Your Business/Marketing Mojo
- Strategies to Keep Going in Your Business When You Feel Like Giving Up
- Business Buddies program and Peer to Peer Support
- Strategic Content Creation in one day
- Get Good or Get Off – A guide to getting it right on social media
- Do I Really Need to Be on Social Media? Pros and Cons of Social Media in Business and getting it to work
- How social media fits into your overall marketing strategy
Preference is for face to face delivery however hybrid and online courses can be developed. AP Marketing Works is aware of other government sponsored training options and endeavours to provide different delivery.
Recent Feedback from Customers
- The workshop was great, informative and Ailsa is incredibly engaging – as well as focused on building skills and results for the participants.
- I thoroughly benefited from the workshop. Ailsa’s delivery was effective and friendly. And her feedback was highly helpful.
- Ailsa was incredible, super engaging and knowledgeable.