Yes there is someone batting for small business in Victoria. It’s the Office of the Victorian Small Business Commissioner and they can help if as a Victorian business you have

  1. A complaint against another business
  2. You need help negotiating your retail lease
  3. If you have dispute with a government agency

At my business referral network meeting I gave a presentation on the services they provide.