You’re ready for ideas and inspiration to boost mojo and motivation.
AP Marketing Works is the go to resource to learn how to do marketing and small business better. Ailsa is a gun for hire who develops and delivers customised presentations for you and other small business owners.
From a powerful, funny and motivational keynote to a one-off skills workshop or yearly training program, we can empower you and your team to take action that brings your business results.
Contact Ailsa to discuss how AP Marketing Works can add some zest to your business or group.
Ailsa is an experienced and professionally qualified marketing expert and marketing speaker who works with all types of businesses to:
- Provide inspiration that encourages business owners to keep going
- Motivate businesses to take action that make a big difference
- Work out what’s the best marketing that businesses should do right now whether they have money to spend or not!
Services provided by Ailsa include:
- Harnessing Your Passion for Powerful Marketing
- Marketing on a Shoestring
- How to Make the Most of Your Award Win
- Marketing in Tough Times
- Be Successful Be You
Master of Ceremonies & Panel Facilitator
- Business Awards
- Business Breakfasts
- International Women’s Day Events
- The Price is Right or is it? How to know if your price is right and how to put it up if it’s not.
- Marketing on a Shoestring
- Getting Paid
- How to Enter Business Awards
- Maximising Events
- Marketing Your Award Win
- Social Media Without the Hype/What Social Media is Right for You
What the audience says:
“A Marketing person who really knew her subject, what we were about and what we need – plus she was interesting and full of great hints. I must have heard dozens of marketing people and it’s usually all the same old stuff and often not even related to celebrants at all. She was really good – thanks for finding her for us.”
Conference delegate – Association for Civil Marriage Celebrants conference July 2013
“Our businesses constantly ask when can we have her back!”
“Packed full of ideas”
“Her enthusiasm is contagious”
“Truly inspiring to listen to”
“Bright, enthusiastic, energising and inclusive of the audience”
The feedback is absolutely fantastic the best I’ve ever seen”.
Geoffrey Lee –Small Business Victoria
“Fabulous! You are a first-class speaker – witty, to the point and well-organized. I wish all speakers were like you.”
Andrea Martins – ExpatWomen.com
“What a great presenter you are. You sure have inspired me business-wise and personally. Thank you.”
Joy Thompson – Herbs of Joy
“Dynamic, upbeat and passionate workshop. I would highly recommend Ailsa as she delivers her message with such energy, we should be reminded to have equal passion for our own businesses.
Janice McNabb – Alliance People
“Thanks Ailsa – I learnt such a lot from your dynamic workshops. You are so natural and zany but knowledgeable and focussed. An awesome combo.”